I so miss the fireplace that was at my folks house. I remember many a winter's evening when we would light the fire and sit and listen to the wood crackle and pop.....it was so relaxing and warmNothing like it!What a nice memory!!! :)XXOO!!Anne
Cool picture. I miss the fireplace we had in our old house. We have a woodstove and it does warm things up but it is not the same.
I miss having a 'real' fireplace. The snap crackle pop of it all, and the smell. Sigh. :) Stay warm, stay home, and have a lovely weekend! xox pam
Make up your mind Audrey, you can't have both. Did I just write that out loud? ~rick
Post a Comment