Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Basket Filled with Spring

I thank each of you so much for the Birthday Wishes yesterday ~ wishes that truly helped make the day special for me.
This large basket that was delivered to me is filled with gorgeous Spring flowers ~ a beautiful surprise sent from a very dear friend in Ohio.
I thought a little peek at Spring might lift the spirits of those who woke to several inches of snow this morning.
I was touched with the many cards, gifts, and phone calls I received from friends and loved ones. I enjoy birthday celebrations ~ yesterday, I felt your love.
Thank you.
♥ audrey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW.... The flowers are so Springy & Eastery!! Ha! Ha! ((Are those really words??)) LOL!!
Have a Great Day!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Jan said...

I didn't realize it was your birthday or I'd have sent you happy birthday wishes too. Here is a belated happy birthday to you!

Amanda said...

hope you had a great day and the weather was beautiful so you could take a plethra of pictures!! Looking forward to your visit!!

yoborobo said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!! Lovely flowers. :) I hope you had fun and ate chocolate cake and ice cream. :) xox Pam