Monday, February 16, 2009

COLOR














































I was sitting in my studio this morning staring at my paint trays thinking about how colorful they are ~ so I thought I would take a picture of them. I don't clean them because the colorful globs of paint that build up on them make me happy ~ I love looking at the new colors that end up on them after any art project - they are little works of art on their own. Then I walked around the house and looked for other colorful things (that aren't already packed for the move). I found things in the closet....on the bookshelf....my marble collection....my quilt collection....my happy sun painted on the wall....and my studio is always full of color! I was surprised at the simple colorful things we have in our homes that we probably never even think about. I've posted the pictures I took this morning. Aren't they fun? Walk around your own house and look for unexpected colorful things and then have a colorful day!!!

1 comment:

America Alcala said...

Hi, just wanted to say that you are so organized! I wish my desk looked like that! You have inspired me to organize it today! bye :)