Saturday, February 21, 2009

ARTFUL BLOGGING

Stampington & Company (http://www.stampington.com/) has the most wonderful magazines for the artist, stamper, quilter, dollmaker, blogger, scrapbooker, etc. The FEB/MAR/APR 2009 issue of Artful Blogging is the 3rd volume and I think it is the best so far. I read this issue from cover to cover in one sitting. It is filled with inspiration, blogger stories and helpful information for the beginner blogger. Tools to Get You Blogging, Blogging Etiquette and How to Take Great Photos of Your Art are just a few of the topics covered in this issue.
I still consider myself a beginner in the world of blogging. This magazine gives me the inspiration to become a better blogger and it is a joy to read about the featured bloggers, how they got started and what they are doing to make their blogs interesting ~ causing people to become followers and eager to read what they have to say and/or show what they are creating.
If you haven't read an issue of Artful Blogging yet, pick this one up. It is definitely a keeper!!
Since I have started to read and follow some blogs, I am finding that most bloggers out there have the same insecurities and we all want the same things ~ to share our interests and thoughts, show our creativity and learn from each other. And the fact that I am making friends through blogging is just one of the perks!!! There are many extremely talented people out there and I feel blessed that I can read their words or see their art just with the click of my mouse.

No comments: