Monday, January 12, 2009


Thanks to Leah, I decided to join forces with the artists who have taken the challenge to be CREATIVE EVERY DAY in 2009. Leah started this challenge to help infuse her life and the lives of others with daily creativity. This is a low pressure challenge and does not require posting every day. The creativity is meant in the broadest sense, so it doesn't have to be something art related. The creative acts can be cooking, taking pictures, knitting, doodling, writing, dancing, decorating, singing, playing with your kids, brainstorming ideas, gardening, or making art in any form. Click on the link (Picture to the left under Followers) to see what it is all about. I AM INSPIRED!!! Thank you, Leah. I can't promise a daily posting, but I will do my best to post a good portion of my creativity.

No comments: