Saturday, January 3, 2009

BLOG FOLLOWERS

I see I now have three blog followers. This is major for me since I just began this blog on December 28th. I wasn't sure what I wanted to accomplish with the creation of this blog ~ but now I am full of ideas and thoughts. Right now, I am going through the pains of moving from one state (SC) to another (VA) (second move in the last 10 months), so I am at a standstill as far as creating. When I return to SC (brought some packed boxes to VA this weekend), I will post some of my past artwork until I can get going with the new.
In the meantime, I thank those of you who have decided to follow my blog. I hope to make it exciting and something you will want to read often. It made me VERY happy to see followers. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! You have given me the inspiration to continue with this and make it a fun and exciting blog.
Joy!
Audrey

2 comments:

KimberlyRies said...

Hi Audrey, I stumbled upon your blog after visiting Thelma's blog. I liked the name you chose!! I look forward to seeing more of your art.

Kim
http://kimberlyries.blogspot.com

audrey said...

Thanks, Kim. I appreciate the comment and the following. I hope to post more art on a regular basis. Your jewelry is beautiful ~ I will keep an eye on it as I am a jewelry collector.
Audrey