Thursday, January 15, 2009

Personal Journal Page


I am posting another page from my personal journal ~ a pot of flowers. This was fun to do, but took quite a few nights to finish. I love using Ultra Fine Point Sharpie Permanent Markers in my journal. The color is so vibrant! The downside is you can't fill spaces in as quickly with a fine point marker as you can with a brush loaded with paint. But, it doesn't really matter since this is my relaxation tool at night. One good thing about markers is you don't get paint all over the bedding. The left page shows how the marker bleeds through the page. Sorry about that. I really like the way the flowers turned out, but it is staying in my journal ~ I refuse to tear pages out!!
Right now I am working on a cute folk art bird painting. Can't wait to show you.

No comments: