Monday, January 12, 2009


I was thinking that from time to time I might post a page or two from my personal LIFE JOURNAL. I sketch in it, draw, paint, list my thoughts, etc., every night when I get in the bed. I look forward to this time - it might only be 10 minutes and sometimes it lasts for an hour. I find it very relaxing and it helps me let go of all the stress from the day. I concentrate only on the blank white page in front of me and let myself go free with whatever is in my mind. I started my LIFE JOURNAL in January of 2008 in one of those generic black sketchbooks. It really should be full by now ~ unfortunately, there were a lot of nights when I fell into bed from exhaustion. I resolve to do better this year and I think it will be easy. This is MY time and I am finding it easier to let my thoughts flow. If you don't have a LIFE JOURNAL in the works, think about starting one. It is good for the soul!

1 comment:

Goddess Leonie * GoddessGuidebook.com said...

Oh I adore this page... and what you do :)

Wishing you a gorgeous shining day,
Leonie
www.GoddessLeonie.com