Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Post-Surgery

I'm home!  Had a delicious spicy hummus wrap, and a berry smoothie, and feeling almost normal again.  Except for the hand.  Two fingers are numb and the other two along with my thumb are tingling.  I guess they will be like this for several hours.  I have to wear this wrapping till Saturday, keep it dry, and keep my hand above my heart.  Back to Dr. next Wednesday to remove stitches and begin physical therapy.  I don't remember this being such a lengthy process when Mom had hers done. I just hope there will be a big improvement in time as the Dr. said mine was severe.  And to think I get to do this again with my left hand!
Thank you for your good thoughts.  It is always helpful to know others are thinking of you.  It has taken me well over 1/2 hour to type this with my left hand.  I don't think I'll be on the computer much for a few days.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Typing left handed is slow for sure!

Jan said...

Hope the healing is going well and that it is a successful surgery. take care.

Terra said...

I am sending prayers of healing for you.