Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Days



I have much to be thankful for today.

My son, Casey, will be arriving this afternoon and will be staying for two days. It always brings joy to my heart to spend time with Casey. Tomorrow, my brother, Patrick, will be arriving from Texas. He has healed well from the heart surgery he had in December and is looking forward to visiting us. I am so eager to see him, I am very thankful to God that he is still with us, and knowing that I will see him tomorrow makes me very happy. It is a long drive from Texas and I will worry till he gets here. Tomorrow, I will spend time with two of my favorite guys!!

Another good thing! I received two awards over the weekend. Jan, of Laughing Dog Arts http://laughingdogarts.blogspot.com gave me THE DEBORAH AWARD and Anne, of El Milagro Studio http://elmilagrostudio.com gave me THE SUGAR DOLL AWARD. Thank you, my dear sisterfriends, for these awards. I will do my best to live up to them. I will pass these awards along to a few other bloggers in the coming week. Today I will prepare for visitors.

I wish all of you a PLEASANT AND HAPPY SUNDAY!!

10 comments:

Diva Kreszl said...

I do so pray for your brother and son's safe travels. I just know you are going to be blessed by their visits.

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Congratulations on your awards. How very exciting to have loved ones coming to visit. Yay for you.

Marlene said...

Enjoy your time with the men in your life. Congrats on your awards, well deserved.

yoborobo said...

Congrats on the awards, Audrey! And I am so happy that your son AND your brother are going to be there for a visit. I know you will enjoy (and spoil!) both of them. Have fun!!!! xoxoxo Pam

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

That feeling of waiting for a loved one to arrive...oh yes, I have felt it many times with DH and the military!
I am sure all will be safe and sound, and hope you enjoy your awards!
No go take it easy.....!!! ;)

XXOO!!
Anne

Jan said...

I'll bet Casey is there now. That must be nice. I'm sure you are going to enjoy your week. congratulations on your awards, you deserve them, Sweetie Doll!!

Unknown said...

Isn't Anne the best. I love to check in with her daily. She is always up to some fun over there. Now, I have you too to follow. Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Kate

Rick said...

Audrey
it's a good thing to be thankful.
perhaps that's even all that's required. enjoy!
~rick

illustration poetry said...

Congrats Audrey! :))
hope everything is fine in the secret garden...

am still working, i'll see you later!

xox

ps: im fine now, thank you, Audrey!

Marlene said...

Audrey, in regards to our round robins I think Sandra still has them. I think I should write her and tell her if she can't or doesn't have time to just send them on.