Monday, November 9, 2009

PAY IT FORWARD



Good Monday morning!
I came across PAY IT FORWARD on Marlene's blog and thought it sounded like a fun thing to do, so I am joining in.
I will make a handmade gift for the first 3 interested people who comment on this post. I have 365 days to do it in. (No pressure.) What it will be and when it will arrive is a TOTAL SURPRISE! The catch is that you must participate as well:

1. Comment on this post.

2. Write a PAY IT FORWARD post on your blog.

3. Change the FROM HERE link next to the picture above to: a link to the blog where you signed up for this. Example: I signed up on Marlene's blog, so I am linking FROM HERE to Marlene's blog.

4. HAVE FUN!!

Will the first 3 interested people who comment and join in this venture please email me your address so I will know where to mail your handmade gift?
I hope you will join in PAY IT FORWARD and keep the fun going!

Audrey

No comments: