Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I WON !!!!

From today's post on Tristan's Blog: ENCHANTED REVELRY http://tristanrobin.blogspot.com/

**********************************

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

and the winners are...drumroll please
The winner of Holly Harrison's book Altered Books, Collaborative Journals, and other Adventures in Bookmaking is Audrey of The Magic, Miracles and Joy of an Artist.The winner of the Stuart Houghton calligraphy dip pen is Teri of Pear Tree Gallery .

I am so very excited and happy to have won this book ~ I know I am going to love it.
Thank you, Tristan, for your outstanding Blog and for having this give-away!!

3 comments:

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

We will, of course, want a full report on this book! ;)

XXOO!!
Anne

audrey said...

But, of course, Anne! My happiness is so abundant that I will share the contents of the book with the world. (:

readingsully2 said...

Oh my gosh, Audrey....you lucky girl. It is beautiful. :)