Friday, July 1, 2011

A New Day

A new day is upon us. I plan to put every minute of this day to good use. I hope when my head hits the pillow tonight I will be tired from doing good deeds and fulfilling goals. I plan to appreciate the beauty of the day. I will try not to complain about the heat, the traffic and the actions of ignorant or rude people. More and more I am realizing how precious each day is. I am noticing how quickly a day goes by, an afternoon, an hour. I want to put my time to good use and I want to let the people I care about know that I care about them and think about them every day. I hadn't talked with my son in several weeks. Casey called yesterday and we talked for a long time. It felt so good. I miss him and I love him so much. I hope, dear friends, that you all have a wonderful Friday filled with good things. I care about all of you and wish you happy days and nights.
HAPPY JULY! ♥

4 comments:

Marion said...

A wonderful post, Audrey. Happy July to you, too. (It's really hard to not complain about the heat here in Louisiana this summer. It's pretty hot. LOL!)

Love & Blessings,
Marion

"The clock talked loud. I threw it away, it scared me what it talked." ~Tillie Olsen, Tell Me a Riddle

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Wisdom words....beautiful. Happy 4th of July weekend my friend.
Linda

Jan said...

Lovely thoughtful post, audrey. Thanks for the reminder! Hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend.

Mikko Tyllinen said...

Magical sky! Fantastic shot!