Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Swap

Janie, of Mother Moon's Message recently hosted a Spring Swap. She organized it, made up the list, and partnered those who signed up. All we had to do was either make or purchase something that related to Spring and send it off to our swap partner.
http://mothermoonsmessage.blogspot.com
Thank you, Janie! It was fun.


These beautiful earrings are what I received from my Spring Swap partner, Dawn, of Red Woman. Dawn made these earrings as her interpretation of Spring. Thank you, Dawn. The color combination of pink and green has long been a favorite of mine. They are so very pretty and well made.
http://redwoman45.blogspot.com/

My swap partner was Mimi, of The Goat Borrower. I sent Mimi this art card I made of a Spring tree with flowers blooming. The leaves are paper I painted and tore into tiny pieces and then collaged onto the tree. The flowers are tiny orange seed beads that I sewed onto the card. I sent it along with some flower seeds, flower stickers, and a little glass lady bug that should bring Mimi good luck.
http://thegoatborrower.blogspot.com

A close up of the art card.

The Spring Swap was a lot of fun and it was exciting waiting to see what I would receive. If you have a chance to participate in a swap, give it a try. You'll enjoy it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Audrey I really like this collage leaf pattern on the tree. What a great swap. xox Corrine

Jaime Haney said...

great swaps. I love your collaged tree.

Marlene said...

What pretty earrings your received. You did a great job on the art card the leaves look amazing.

Jan said...

Nice trade Audrey. Your card turned out beautifully, well done.

Happy spring greetings to you.

PeregrineBlue said...

this is so neat audrey