Thursday, March 10, 2011

Editorial on America


My cousin sent me this editorial that was recently in a Michigan newspaper. I am posting it because I agree with so much that this man says. I fear for our country and where we are headed. There are days when I think there is a chance we can get things back on track, and then there are those days when I think God must be totally disgusted with us. I don't think many of our children and grandchildren have the pride and respect for our country that we did when we were young. We need to rise up, read up, vote, pray, and do what we can to make our country great again.
You will have to click on the photo to enlarge the editorial. It might be hard to read as is.

3 comments:

pinkglitterfae said...

Audrey I am so glad you wrote about this...this doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of what we all face. How did things get so bad?
I don't have any solutions, other than to make people aware, talk about what's going on, and look around the internet for information. I've been watching news about economic collapse and it is frightening! I don't need to be an economist to know that you can't keep printing money, and raising your debt to unheard of numbers! Someone will eventually have to pay.
You should take a peek at some of the links I put on the side of my blog. Some are health related, some are GMO related...whenever I try and hint at some of this stuff on my blog though, I notice very little interest, and hardly any comments, lol! oh well, we just have to keep at it right?
blessing,
betty

Anonymous said...

Greed and power grabbing seem to me to be the order of the day. All we can do as individuals is live our lives with integrity and honor and treat each other with respect, look out for our neighbors and teach our children to be responsible for themselves. Thanks for sharing Audrey. xox Corrine

Marlene said...

Thanks Audrey, this his home for me and how I feel. I am so afraid for my grandchildren's and their childrens futures. We all need to remember to vote and quit being so complacent.