Friday, September 4, 2009

Green Guide For Artists


We made our weekly trip to Barnes & Noble tonight after dinner. I, of course, cannot leave without some kind of art related item in my hands be it a book, magazine, card or whatever. Tonight I purchased GREEN GUIDE FOR ARTISTS. I paged through it for a while and most everything looked very interesting. I have been wanting to play around with some paper mache for some time now to see what I might come up with. There is a good recipe for paper mache in this book. Little by little, I am trying to use products that are safer for the environment. I think we should all do our part to help in this. Obviously, we can't change everything all at once. It certainly can't hurt to make a few changes for the better.

2 comments:

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

When you get done reading this, I would love to know your overall thoughts. I have reused items for years, though there is a certain amount of *new* I have to buy. But finding new uses for the MASSIVE COLLECTION OF STUFF would be great! (yes, I hoard......)

audrey said...

I will be happy to let you know my thoughts, Anne.
I agree. We have to do our part, but within reason. If EVERYONE recycled even JUST A LITTLE, what a massive difference it would make.