Saturday, March 21, 2009

Resolution
























Yesterday I had to run to Folly Beach to make a return for my sister who had visited there a few weeks ago. When finished, I only had time to park the car and zip out into the sand and snap a couple of pictures. You, of course, are seeing those pictures on this post.

I am so tired of not having the time to go to the beach and walk and relax. I am always in a hurry and have a zillion things that need done. Enough! I resolve to go to the beach one day this week to walk, pick up shells, take pictures, look for little sea creatures in the sand, and just R E L A X !! I will soon be moving away and won't have the opportunity to go to the beach on a whim, so I must make time for this. I will post about the restful, dreamy day I had.







No comments: