Friday, October 4, 2019

On the Road Again!


I am leaving for Ohio in a little while.  Jake is in/on my luggage ~ thinking he will stop me from going.  He is staying home with Mr. Magic.
I am meeting Casey in Ohio.  He is flying in on Monday.  We are having a  mom/son week doing things together ~ eating at our favorite spots, reminiscing, visiting, and spending quality time together.  I am really looking forward to this.
I will take my time driving, enjoy the sights, and pray for safety on the road.  
Hoping to reach Wooster before dark, so I better get moving.  It takes me extra time packing things up because I have to stop to hug Jake every other minute.

2 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonsoir,

Je connais ça avec Sir Icarus mon dalmatien ! Dès qu'il aperçoit mon sac de voyage, il a compris ! Alors il guette s'il va être du voyage ou pas !
Ils sont vraiment adorables nos boules de poils à 4 pattes !
Je vous souhaites des moment de partage heureux... profitez bien !

Gros bisous et bon week-end 🌸

Deborah said...

Awe, Jake! Mama will be back soon. I'm trying to get back to blogging myself.
Lovelovelove,
Deb