Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Memories

 Carol and Audrey with Santa
****
My dear old friend Carol Phillips has been posting photos on facebook.  They are from long ago when she and Don lived in Ohio.  We became very good friends and spent every weekend together for a number of years.  These photos have brought back some wonderful memories, so I thought I would share them.
Don and Carol live in Texas now.  We are still in touch, but it's a little far to be able to get together like the old days.
They are good people who have a warm loving place in my heart forever.
 Carol and Audrey on one of our many golf trips.
 Carol and Audrey in a big pot ... just because.
 Jill Berkmyer, Carol, and Audrey at Christmas.
 Jill Berkmyer with Tom across from her.
Don Phillips with Carol across from him.
Audrey Fish across from Jim.
Dale Middeker across from Carole.
 Party for Don and Carol when they got transferred to Michigan.  I still remember the night they told us.  I was heartbroken.
Carol and Don Phillips

No comments: