Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Bruno Codispoti Obituary

Bruno Codispoti Obituary  (Click on this link)

Farewell, my dear friend.  I hold memories of our times together close to my heart.  How happy your family members who preceded you in death will be to welcome you home.

My friendship with Bruno began in the 80's when I started working for him with his stamp business.  Little did I know that he would become an important person in my life ~ a close friend and confidant.  Over the years we shared many fun times together, many laughs and talks, and many wonderful meals that he prepared.  He taught me much  about life and the Italian way.  
Thank you, my friend.  I cherish the memories.
There is a new bright star in the sky!

Christmas sometime in the 1980's. I remember how excited I was.  I had bought Bruno a new coat for Christmas.  I will forever remember those happy sparkling eyes.

1 comment:

DUTA said...

Beautiful eulogy!
May his soul rest in Peace!