Saturday, September 7, 2019

Andree's Surprise Box

I sent a surprise box of sweet items to my friend Andree, in Canada, several months ago. I received this note and photo yesterday:

"Audrey, I FINALLY have your box in my hands!  It was picked up by my BRO at the Vermont post office while I was ILL and we did NOT get a chance to meet up until NOW .....  I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything in it!  But it is this little PINK angel that really STOLE my HEART!
Thank you my dear friend!  This is the BEST surprise box I have gotten in a LOOOOOONG time!  And I will CHERISH all these TREASURES forever!"

Andree's Art name is LULU MYPINKTURTLE and she loves all things pink!! There was a pink ceramic lizard in the box, too, along with other surprises.

Andree, I am glad you are happy with the contents.  I thought you might be partial to the angel.  


No comments: