Sunday, February 10, 2019

Susie Spear Bruhn

Susie Spear Bruhn
CCHS Class of 1966

My heart is heavy. I received news this evening that a dear old friend died this morning. Susie had been fighting ovarian cancer for several years and she lost her fight today.
My love goes out to her heartbroken family. Susie was SO special in many ways. I will miss her humor and her long emails. She loved keeping me informed about our grade school and high school classmates, as well as old friends from our neighborhood. We loved reminiscing about our days growing up in the northeast end of Canton, Ohio.
I am very happy that she was able to attend our 50th high school reunion and our class 70th birthday party. It was important to her to be there and I was happy to spend time with her at both events.
Keep watch over us, my dear old friend.  You were loved and you will be missed.

No comments: