Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Susan Louise Spear Bruhn

Susie
The writer. The poet. The dreamer.
Her heart was large. Distance meant nothing to her if she loved you.
Her almost daily emails were fun, humorous, inspirational, informative. There were many emails, for many years. I loved receiving them and looked forward to them. I came to rely on her amazing memory. She could recite details from our childhood that brought tears of joy to my eyes.
She sent me Christmas Cookies every December that were the real thing. Nothing out there on the market can compare.
I hadn't seen Susie since High School. In 2008, she reached out to me via email, and our journey as good friends picked up where it left off many years ago. Thank you, Susie, for finding me. You enriched my life over these past 11 years and you've left me with wonderful memories.
I thank God for the Spear family ~ an example of true family love. God sent people like you to nurture others and show them the way.
Farewell, my sweet friend, until we meet again.
May Angels keep you wrapped in love.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Click on this link to see Susie's obituary in the Canton Repository:
https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/cantonrep/obituary.aspx?n=susan-louise-bruhn&pid=191531049&fhid=22461
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Susie with husband, Roland

No comments: