Spent three hours at the Orthopaedic Office this afternoon. The knee is no better ~ Doctor suspects that something is torn, so MRI is next on the agenda. They will call me sometime in the next 2 weeks for the MRI appointment. If it is torn, surgery. Looks like my South Carolina trip is on hold till maybe July. I just want this resolved ~ tired of limping around.