Friday, December 25, 2015

A Special Christmas Card

This is my favorite Christmas card this year.  I received this from my sweet friend, Pam, who lives in South Carolina.  She painted this Madonna/Angel and wrote dear words on the reverse to me.  It is 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" in size and I am going to frame and hang it.
The day I stepped into that little shop in downtown Charleston was a lucky day for me.  Little did I know I would make a new friend who I would one day treasure.  
Thank you, Pam.  I dearly love this little work of art!
~~~~~~~ 
I posted this on facebook.  This was Pam's reply:
Pam Aries Oh Audrey! Thank you..I am so glad ! You are one of the sweetest people I know. I enjoyed creating this ...I know how much you love her ! . It was such a pleasure meeting you . Some things are just meant to be.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Oh my, that is lovely.