Monday, January 13, 2014

Week 1 BOD Journal Spread

I finished my journal spread for week 1 Book Of Days.  I chose TIME as my word for the year, so that is what I journaled about.  I am realizing more and more the importance of finding some alone time to spend doing what calms your mind and your soul.
Effy will be posting the week 2 video sometime today.  It looks like it's going to take me each full week to get my spreads done.  I'm off to get things ready for Vendor Night at the consignment shop.  Never a dull moment around here.
Happy Monday!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahoo girl. So glad you are making the time for YOU. Been putting that off for a long while now, time to jump in with both feet. xox

Jan said...

Happy for you that you have time to get back into more creative endeavors! You Go Girl!