Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Kisses for Grammy


These photos were taken yesterday afternoon, but they are typical of what happens just about every day.  Mom and Jake have a special bond of love.
 Oh!  What does Grammy have on that plate up there?
 I think I'll jump up there and join her ~ get a closer look.
 Ooooh, Grammy, that cake looks really really good.  Are you going to share?
 You will.  I know you will.  I can wait.
 Here it comes.  She's going to give me a bite.  She always does.
 That was SO good.  Thank you Grammy.  I love you.
 I should give you kisses.  I like to give you kisses.
 Ready?
Kisses for you, Grammy.  Lots and lots of kisses!!

10 comments:

martinealison said...

Comment ne pas craquer devant cette petite boule de poils malicieuse ! Elle a aussi repéré le gâteau !
Gros bisous et une caresse particulière pour ce charmant toutou !

Anonymous said...

Mr. Jake sure knows who's lap to find for cake....Looks like your Mom just adores him. Cutest ever post Audrey....I saw more snow heading your way - hop it slips past. xox

Caterina Giglio said...

adorable! he is so sweet and sooo tiny!!

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Happy puppy, happy Grammy. These photos are delightful. Oma Linda

Jan said...

Okay, Jake might be the cutest dog ever, but don't quote me on that:-)

Rhonda said...

Oh, that is the cutest dachsie, I did have 2 dachsies, I miss them so much.
They are in doggie heaven. 2 of the funniest dogs ever.

Anonymous said...

AUDREY., THANK YOU FOR THE FUN TIME WITH GRAMMY!!! YOU TELL YOUR MOM THAT I SAW THIS BLOG AND I MISS HER SO MUCH!! IT WAS SO CUTE TO SEE THAT, IT MADE MY DAY!!!! LOVE, LINDA

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Happy Easter! Isabella

Deborah said...

Oh Sooooooo sweet ♥ Just look how cute your Mom is! Lovelovelove Deb

Mike McLaren said...

Jake is just too cute!