Friday, October 26, 2012

Beauty Before the Storm

I took many photos this week in our area.  There is so much beauty to take in before it disappears and I fear that rain and wind from Hurricane Sandy will destroy much of it.  I had about 10 more photos to load, but the dreaded box popped up telling me I have reached my limit on photos.  Now I must purchase more space from Google???  Great.  I will have to check into this and won't be able to post any photos until I find out what I need to do.  
Click on the photos to make them larger so you can appreciate the color.  Enjoy!













5 comments:

martinealison said...

Un magnifique patchwork de couleurs... On y découperait volontiers des pièces pour créer un beau vêtement !
Merci pour ce merveilleux partage. j'espère que la tempête n'aura pas tout gâché...
gros bisous

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

So beautiful...so autumnal. Hope you will fare well during the aftermath rains of the storm. xoxo Oma Linda

Rhonda said...

So beautiful, I miss the fall colors. Thank you for sharing.

You are the 2nd blogger I follow that mentioned having to pay for image space on blogger. I'm getting nervous.

I sure pray that storm passes the states.

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Gorgeous photos Audrey!

Diary of a Madd Weekly Painter said...

Wow, you are quite the photographer. You are right,the beauty in these here mountains is breath taking. I do wish Sandy would dump a bunch of rain on us, but I don't think she'll make it this far inland.
Thanks for sharing all that color with us. Now if I can prove I'm not a robot, you'll get to see my comment. Have a fab Sunday