Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Harvest Nest



My Harvest Nest is in the mail.  I am so happy I will have it to display for the arrival of my favorite season ~ Autumn.  This nest was made by Vicki Boster ~ she made 45 of them!!!!  I have one of Vicki's Green Nests and I love it.  A lot of love, time, and work go into the making of these nests and Vicki donates the money she receives to the charity of her choice.  She collects ribbon, yarn, and other items all through the year to incorporate into the making of her nests.  Vicki has a beautiful blog where you can read more about her nesting, her Sacred Yarn Room, and her travels ~ 2 Bags Full...

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Ooh, I love these nests. So colorful and they scream "fall".

BTW - Audrey, you won my giveaway!!!

Shane Pollard said...

Dear Audrey
Congratulations on winning Rhonda's giveaway.
You'll be blown away by her parcel when it arrives - she does the best parcels!!!!!!!!!

Love Vicki's nests too - she is another A M A Z I N G creator extraordinaire, and the sweetest person too!!!

I'm following your blogging journey now too!
xox
Shane

Deborah said...

OOOoooooo I LOVE Vicki's nests. I am a proud owner of one too! Too afraid to go look on her blog at the new nests. **kisskiss** Deb

Vicki Boster said...

Hey girlfriend--- I hope it gets there soon-- can't wait to " hear" your excited screams!! Love you to pieces for loving that " little thing I do"!! Thank you for sharing this with all of your friends--- love you for this too!
Vicki