Thursday, October 20, 2011

Well, my Geek Squad agent was here today. My computer is on its last leg. It has been sluggish for months now and doing strange things. It hasn't been letting me post to my blog, everytime I try to go to a website it goes offline, and many other annoying problems. He checked everything imaginable and it just doesn't want to comply. So, it looks like I'm going to have to say goodbye to this one and look into purchasing another. I'm thinking laptop this time. I'm not even sure this will post, but I wanted to let you know if I'm absent from blogging, facebook, and emails for a while, it's because my computer is being obstinate. I'm not going to rush into anything ~ I don't want to make a hasty decision. Hopefully, this one will hold on for a while yet. DH doesn't mind if I use his now and then, so I can always do that if necessary.

4 comments:

Jan said...

Bummer! Sorry to hear about your troubles Audrey. Small potatoes in the scheme of things but still awfully annoying.

Marlene said...

Audrey that is just not fun. My computer is acting the same way, just getting too old for the new technology I guess.

illustration poetry said...

oh :'(( not cool, so sorry about this FF...

yoborobo said...

Blech. I truly dislike technological problems, Audrey! I hope you find a laptop you love. Take your time - we'll all be here. xox