Friday, October 28, 2011

My sister, brother-in-law, niece and her two little boys are en route from Ohio for the weekend. I am busy preparing the guest rooms, etc. Full plate on my schedule today so I leave you with this fellow. He is high on the shelf at Black Dog Salvage, Roanoke's premier outlet for salvaged architectural elements and antiques ~ 40,000 square feet filled with antique wrought iron, mantles, doors, windows, vintage hardware and plumbing, stained glass, period lighting, garden statuary, old house parts, custom furniture, and more. Black Dog Salvage is one of my favorite places to go and worthy of a full blog post one day soon. But for now........I wonder if this guy will be coming down off his shelf to celebrate Halloween with his friends...................
mwwaaaaahaaaa


~Photo by Audrey

6 comments:

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

very cute...Happy Hallowoonie. Oma Linda

Anonymous said...

Oooh seriously spooky. Enjoy your weekend. xox Corrine

Jan said...

I'm not sure about that guy but I'm really nervous about that hag in the left upper corner! I don't think I'd want to take an apple from her!

yoborobo said...

He looks very friendly! See? He's waving to me! hahah! Enjoy your company and be good. ;) xo

Ces Adorio said...

Accckkkk! They will be greeted by this? Hahahahah! So creepy.

Deborah said...

Oh I love him! I passed Dead Bob onto Alice and her Man, and he now sits proudly atop their beautiful kitchen cabinets! **kisses** Deb