Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October 11, 1973

And then....... three years later, after 16 grueling hours of hard labor, on October 11th, I delivered the cutest baby in the world. (We all say our baby was the cutest, don't we?) It was the happiest moment of my life ~ 38 years ago and I remember every moment. Casey has brought me nothing but joy in those 38 years. He is a loving and caring son, a hard worker, a good friend, a proud and handsome man. I was truly blessed the day he was born, Right now he is living 7 hours away. I miss seeing him often, but I cherish the time I do get to spend with him. Today I celebrate the day he was born!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Casey !! I love you to the moon and back. ♥

5 comments:

Dosfishes at Sparkle Days Studios said...

Happy Birthday to your cute boy. Not so much a boy any longer though! xox Corrine

Marilyn said...

Happy Birthday to your son!!
My son will be 42 in January.... Where does the time go???!!!
Have a Great Day!
Marilyn

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

After 16 hours, he darn well BETTER be the cutest!!! LOL!
Happy B-Day to your *little boy*.

XXOO~~
Anne

Marion said...

He is quite a looker. You did *real* good!!! LOL!

Linda in New Mexico said...

Happy Birthday to your son. Both of you are lucky to have each other....so Happy Birthing day to you and Birthday to your very handsome son. Oma Linda