Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October 11, 1973

And then....... three years later, after 16 grueling hours of hard labor, on October 11th, I delivered the cutest baby in the world. (We all say our baby was the cutest, don't we?) It was the happiest moment of my life ~ 38 years ago and I remember every moment. Casey has brought me nothing but joy in those 38 years. He is a loving and caring son, a hard worker, a good friend, a proud and handsome man. I was truly blessed the day he was born, Right now he is living 7 hours away. I miss seeing him often, but I cherish the time I do get to spend with him. Today I celebrate the day he was born!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Casey !! I love you to the moon and back. ♥

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your cute boy. Not so much a boy any longer though! xox Corrine

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your son!!
My son will be 42 in January.... Where does the time go???!!!
Have a Great Day!
Marilyn

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

After 16 hours, he darn well BETTER be the cutest!!! LOL!
Happy B-Day to your *little boy*.

XXOO~~
Anne

Marion said...

He is quite a looker. You did *real* good!!! LOL!

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Happy Birthday to your son. Both of you are lucky to have each other....so Happy Birthing day to you and Birthday to your very handsome son. Oma Linda