Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Smile



AT ALL TIMES AND IN ALL PLACES,

ALWAYS BE THE FIRST TO SMILE.

*********

It's true. Smiling does make you feel good. It makes your face look better, too.

I try to smile as much as possible. Sometimes you just can't squeak that smile out, but it's worth trying.


I'm smiling today because I opened another space in the consignment shop BUY THE SEASON. This month, I'm celebrating my 1st anniversary of the opening of my first space. Yesterday, I signed a contract for space #2 and last night I filled that space. I'm excited to have more room to display my wares. I have accumulated a stash of furniture pieces that I have been cleaning and painting. They have been stored in the garage and I was only able to take pieces in as other pieces sold. Now I have room enough to have quite a number of pieces on site to sell.


I have a wall to paint and then the space will be done. Once I do that, I'll take some photos and post them. I've been very happy with my sales this past year. Wish me luck with this 2nd space ~ it's going to keep me busy! If my efforts are worthwhile, you'll see me smiling!

4 comments:

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

congratulations on your anniversary and on opening another space. how exciting. yay for you. I love the smiles banner....how wonderful it is.
have one of those smiley, fabu days. TOB
psssssst....thanks you certainly made me smile on etsy.

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

YAY!!!
CONGRATS!!!
That totally rocks and I am so glad things have gone good so you were able to expand the area.
And yes, smiling is exceptionally good.
It makes people wonder what you've been up to! ;-D

XXOO~~
Anne

Anonymous said...

Cool! I really like that smile architechure. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and congrats on your Space success. Am anxious to view the new space and its contents. Keep up the great work. Your sister

Jan said...

This is good news Audrey! Congratulations, you must be doing well to be able to open up a second space. I will look forward to seeing the photos once you have it all set up! How exciting for you!!