Sunday, May 9, 2010

Relapse


It has not been a good couple of weeks. I had a relapse and spent Saturday morning at Urgent Care. Had to take Mom to Urgent Care this morning as she was getting worse, too. Not a good way to start Mother's Day. My poor brother came all the way from Texas and we've been sick almost his entire visit.
All is ok, though, and we are doing our best to get better.
On a good note, things have been selling very fast in my consignment space. I need to get well so I can get busy and collect more treasures to sell. Also, my son's wedding is at the end of this month ~ I have a number of things to do in preparation for that.
I will try to get back to regular blogging as soon as possible. I know my posts and comments have been few and far between.
Sorry.

10 comments:

Maggi said...

My thoughts are with you for a speedy recovery, and for your mother too.

Anonymous said...

Hope everyone is well soon so you can enjoy the beautiful summer!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

yoborobo said...

Oh, Audrey, I am so sorry! That lung crud is the dickens to get rid of. Be sure and take lots of little siestas. :) I hope you and your Mom feel better soon. xo Pam

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

REST.....lots of it my friend. The stuff that gets in your lungs is a terror to get out. I keep trying to keep it at bay; it keeps nipping at my heels.
Here's to hoping that the second round of meds helps a lot and that you can be comfortable. Congrats on your consignments shop sales!

XXOO!!
Anne

Diva Kreszl said...

oh sweet Audrey I do hope you and your Mom get well real soon. With so much to keep you busy make sure to take care of yoursself!!!

Jan said...

I'm so sorry to hear you are still sick! You were forced to get to work too soon before you were fully recovered. I'm glad you are having good sales, at least that will help make up for your discomfort. I hope your dear mother is resting better now too. I won't crack the whip and make you get back to working out any time soon.
the veri word is "ching" that is the cash register in your shop.

Marlene said...

Audrey just concentrate on getting you and your mom well, the blog will be here as well as your followers when you are better.

illustration poetry said...

:(

illustration poetry said...

sending you kisses and hugs.

whats goes thru' my mind? no one but my secret lover, Fairy Fish.

yoborobo said...

Hi Audrey - just stopping by to say I hope you are feeling better! xox!