Friday, October 9, 2009

Melody's Round Robin Painting






Melody's START and a very colorful, fun FINISH!



Sorry I haven't been posting much. Spent the entire week preparing for a 2-day garage sale. Today was day 1 and the weather couldn't have been more ideal. We had a steady stream of customers and sold a lot of "stuff". It will really help me get things in order once I get the garage cleaned up after the sale tomorrow. Sunday I am going to relax ~ this sale was a LOT of work and I am beat up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am your sisters friend,in Old Washington and I know she and you had fun doing it. Been there, done that! Its a lot of work, you are so right Audrey. Say hi to your mom for me. I enjoy your blog page.

Anne Huskey-Lockard said...

Wow Audrey---how wonderful this turned out!
I'm so behind on commenting on blogs I am at the point of posting a general apology.....too much work, too little time! I think you understand, eh? ;)

XXOO!!
Anne