Sunday, June 21, 2020

Magic


This weekend, I found magic in my mailbox!
The first two photos show my purchases from Susanne Skene of Canada ~ a lovely mini accordion book "Bird Tales", and a Wabi Sabi art journal.  I love Susanne's art style and I'm thrilled to add these to my collection.  She even sent a tiny art journal - because she is sweet like that.
The remaining photos show a few pages from the mini book that I purchased from Seth Apter of New York.  SO many layers and SO much detail.  Seth always says "More is More"!  I love it!
I am proud to call these two artists "friend"!
The cover of Seth's mini book ~ 2-3/4" x 2-1/4"



Last month I took Seth's "Mini Madness" workshop online.  It was wonderful and I learned so much about mini bookmaking.  I have just about completed my first mini book - 2 pages left to finish.  I am very happy with it and will post when completed.

No comments: