Friday, June 5, 2020

A Busy Fun Day

 "For the Birds" by Mary Bullington

It was a busy day.  I finally ventured out to do some things.
Stopped at my friend Mary Bullington's for a nice socially distanced visit on her wonderful front porch, and to pick up this exciting painting I purchased from her ~ "For the Birds".  It is so colorful and fun.  Mary's large hydrangea bush is in bloom and so pretty.  I enjoy seeing it every year.
Took the painting to the frame shop, picked up lunch and went to Garst Mill Park to eat in my car.  The first thing I saw once there ~ a deer!  They follow me everywhere.
I was at a stop light and noticed the rainbow on the sign ~ more color in my day!
Picked up my favorite magazine at Barnes and Noble and then headed home.  By that time the sky was not looking so good.  Fortunately, there was only rain to deal with.
All in all, my first real outing since the beginning of March went pretty well.
 Mary's Hydrangea Bush
 Deer in the park
 Rainbow on sign
 Dark clouds approaching
Dark clouds approaching
 Stream in the park

No comments: