Thursday, May 23, 2019

Mail

WOW!  I had a lot of mail waiting for me on my return home.  Included in the pile were these four Art Cards from members of our ATC Group:  Annie Hooten, Maggie Goodwin, Pam Gypsy Aries, and Mariette Hebert.  I thank each of you SO much.
 
Annie included ephemera and clay buttons that she made.  I won the buttons during our anniversary celebration.  Great card and fun buttons! 
This is Maggie's lovely Earth Tarot card.  I love the napkin with the cutest little creatures on it.
 Pam made a sweet High Priestess Tarot card.  I love that she drew the cute little "fish" instead of writing it on my envelope.  Her talent shows up in surprising places.
Mariette had showcased, on our group page, all of the Tarot cards she made.  Somehow, I had a feeling she would send me the "deer".  Thank you, Mariette.  I love it!

No comments: