Sunday, March 31, 2019

Love From a Stranger

As Mr. Magic and I walked into a restaurant this afternoon for brunch, I glanced across the room and noticed a lady sitting alone in a booth.  Our eyes met and I said "hello".
A while later as we were eating, this same lady who was leaving, stopped at our table, put her hand on my arm and said, "Hi, my name is Pauline and I just wanted to tell you that I can tell there is something special about you."  I thanked her, we exchanged pleasantries, and off she went.
I'm not sure what she meant, but she lifted my heart and started my afternoon with a beautiful feeling that I can't put into words.
It is SO important that we be kind to one another in this mad world filled with turmoil and hatred.  This lovely stranger put a smile on my face that will last all day.

No comments: