Saturday, March 9, 2019

Kelli May-Krenz

 Opening a package from Kelli May-Krenz is an event!!  It is so exciting to open the lovely wrapped package, decorated with her hand painted flowers, and finding sweet little hand written notes scattered at every turn.
And THEN - the ART!!  It always takes my breath away!  This hand painted, beaded, and embellished piece consists of a large envelope that carries 4 pages to write "my story" on.  I'm pretty sure I will put some keepsakes inside rather than taking any chance of ruining her beautiful pages by writing on them.
The Spirit Warrior is STUNNING!  Nothing else needs to be said.  You can't help but be entranced by the magic that comes from Kelli's hands.
Thank you, sweet friend!! You fill my heart with joy.
 Who wouldn't enjoy opening this lovely envelope?
 What you see when you lift the envelope flap.
 The 4-page "book" that is inside the envelope.
 Pages two and three. Notice the beaded attachment at the inside corner.
 Beautiful back page.
 Back of the envelope. It is just as beautiful as the front.
 A few more "Kelli" flowers.
 I LOVE this Spirit Warrior SO much.
Details of this custom Spirit Warrior that Kelli made for me.  LOVE!!

1 comment:

Terra said...

What a beautiful gift and the spirit warrior is powerful.