Saturday, October 1, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Sandy !!
I wish I could convey to you how often you are in my thoughts.  I wish I could be in Ohio to celebrate this birthday with you and your family.  How sorry I was that I didn't get to see you when I was there for my high school reunion in August.
You are such a beautiful person in every way.  I miss your soft spoken voice and your sweet personality.  You were always so easy to talk to and always made me feel better after our talks. We held each other up through some rough patches many years ago and I will never forget that.
The one big problem with moving from one state to another is leaving friends behind.  I think you know that is only physical.  You are still, and will always be, one of my most special friends who remains in my heart.  I know that when next we meet, time will melt away and it will be like I never left.  I look forward to seeing you again.
Have a beautiful happy happy day!!   ♥

1 comment:

Terra said...

Sweet words about your lovely friend.