Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Fun Day

 Toy Barrel at Black Dog Salvage
 Wall Fountain at Black Dog Salvage
Urban Gypsy in Grandin Village
~*~*~*~*~
My sister and brother-in-law are here for a week.  We spent today going to some of our favorite places.  Started out at Buy The Season where my consignment booths are.  We then enjoyed a wonderful lunch at Olive Garden.  Then off to Grandin Village to Too Many Books and New To Me.  We ended the day at Black Dog Salvage ~ one of my favorite places to go!!  It was a fun relaxing day.  We needed a rest after spending almost 5 hours yesterday completely overhauling my consignment booths.  I am thrilled to have my space looking refreshed, clean, and inviting.
We didn't go into Urban Gypsy, but I loved the colorful window backdrop, so I had to photograph it. 

No comments: