Wednesday, August 21, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jan !!
Sending good wishes across the country to Oregon.  There are people we encounter every day who come and go.  Then, there are people we meet who leave an impression.  For some reason you just mesh with them.   I met this sweet lady through blogging a number of years ago.
We've not met in person yet ~ I am hoping that will happen one day.  But, through our correspondence, I have come to know Jan enough to know that she is the kind of person you want as a friend.  She is a dog lover, has a sweet personality, is multi-talented, a free spirit, very kind, and has the heart of an angel.
I am so happy that we met.
Have a beautiful birthday, Jan.

1 comment:

Jan said...

What a surprise to find my face in my blogger dashboard! Thanks for your kind words, Audrey. I had a nice birthday, actually spent with some friends I met through internet connections! Hope you and yours are doing well.