Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Dreamboard Workshop

I spent the evening at Barefoot Studios in Roanoke for the May Dreamboard Workshop.  It seems like we just made April dreamboards a few days ago.  Where did the month go?  I love spending time in Jane's studio ~ it is so very relaxing there.  I picked up a small pizza at Cork and Crust when the workshop was over. SO good.  It was an evening well spent to begin a new month after the worst April ever. 

 This guy was parked at the door when I entered 16 West.  He never even blinked when I walked by.
 Deep dreamboard concentration going on here.
 Jane and I.
 Jane and Maggie.
 Maggie brought her son, Brigger.  He is quite the little artist.  Don't you love his name?
Sweet Jane took time out to play Chinese Checkers with Brigger.  She has a "make people happy" personality!  Brigger made about 4 little paintings tonight and Jane hung them all on her studio wall. How dear of her to make Brigger beam.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Audrey I am so glad to hear you allowed yourself the time to attend this class. I'm sure it helped to refresh you and lift your burden for a bit. Looks as though you had a good time! Take care of yourself my friend.

Deborah said...

Looks like just what you needed after this last month! I am quite enjoying Jake's ever increasing portfolio in your headers! His JoY of life is ever so evident.

**kisskiss** Deb

Anonymous said...

Glad you got out and had some fun. You needed it!!! Xox