Friday, January 18, 2013

Reasons to Smile

I don't always remember to post a photo of the art I buy.  Here are 4 pieces I've purchased over the past several months.  Once I hang the art, I can't help but smile when I pass by it.  I still have several paintings that I need to frame and hang.  Once I get them all up, I'll photograph the wall and post a picture.  
Art makes me happy!!
ABSTRACT LANDSCAPE IN BRILLIANT PURPLE
by Corrine Gilman 
FRAGMENTS OF A DREAM
by Seth Apter
ANGEL IN TEAL
by Danita
 SISTERS
by Sarah Wyman

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you sweet...I am so glad they make you smile. I smile at all those other artists too......Yes do take some photographs of all your art walls, I bet you have several...we would love to see. xox

Jan said...

No good reason to purchase them if they don't make you smile! all of these would do the same for me. Smile, that is:-)))