Friday, September 21, 2012

Jake's 1st Birthday

Jake's 1st Birthday was the 14th but I was out of town, so we celebrated last evening.  I don't know who was more excited.   

 He had to know it was a special day ~ nobody EVER gives him cake!!
 SO GOOD!!
 Now we move on to this bright mysterious package left here for his birthday by his Aunt Pat.


 I was getting a little too close, so he dragged it into another room 
so he could be alone to open it.

 This bright red soft yarn seemed to be his favorite thing!!!  We finally had to take it from him because he was shredding it and I didn't want him to choke on the fine threads.  (Just like a Mom, right?)
 This cute blanket was the gift.

 Jake claimed it as his own and wouldn't let anyone touch it.

After all the excitement, Jake was ready to play his favorite game ~ chasing this bright pink rubbery, squeeky bowling pin.  He LOVES this thing ~ carries it EVERYWHERE!!  I can't believe he is 1 already.  I hope the next year doesn't go by as fast as the 1st one.
I LOVE YOU, JAKE!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

4 comments:

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Happy Happiest Birthday Jake.....for being such a bright light in Audrey's life. Many, many more dear puppy. OmaLinda

Diary of a Madd Weekly Painter said...

That's the cutest puppy I've ever seen. I want one just like him ! But I've got a long wait 'cuz my Mom doesn't ever want another dog. It really upset her when she had to put our "Buddy" down. He had a stroke. BUT I just think if I walked in with something as cute as Jake, she'd change her mind.
Happy Birthday and a 100 more,Jake.

Jan said...

Happy Birthday Jake! I'm so happy you came to live with Audrey because you are such a bright light in her life! Live long and prosper!

Deborah said...

SO cute-cute! Jake is such a sweetie. I had a birthday party once for my dogs...quickest party ever! GULP. GONE. Happy Birthday Jake.
**kisskiss** Deb