Thursday, July 5, 2012

Bluebirds



This is Brood # 2 for this summer.  I love that the bluebirds continue to come to the little house we put up for them.  As much time as I spend at my desk looking out at their house, once again I missed the little ones leaving the nest last week. Now, to the unpleasant task of cleaning out their house.  As particular as they are, you would think they would do that themselves.  I must do it soon as they might want to start another family right away.  I am thankful for the joy I receive watching the bluebirds come and go.  

2 comments:

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

I know you are blessed by the bluebirds...and we by your photos and love of them. Happy Day, Oma Linda
psssst thanks for the comment for Ry, he swelled up with pride that folks like you thought he was good and when you called him handsome, oh my. Blush and grin.

yoborobo said...

They are so sweet! We have a pair of bluebirds living in one of our cherry trees - first time ever! I love sitting out on the deck and watching them swoop for bugs. I hope they eat their fill. :)) Stay cool, my friend! I hope the a/c stays on this weekend. xox