Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Day 2010



THANKSGIVING DAY 2010

I wish you JOY

I wish you LOVE

I wish you TIME to spend with loved ones

Remember how blessed you are to be together, breaking bread. Thank God for the memories you will make today and for everything and everyone who is a part of your life.

*********

I thank God for each of you, my dear friends. Every comment and every email I received gave me hope, lifted my heart, and made tears that needed shed to come to the surface. I will be ok. I know it will take time for this raw pain to become less intense. This load was just a bit heavier than any I've had to carry. Thank you for your sweet, kind, and loving words of comfort.

Happy Thanksgiving!

♥ audrey

*********

Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn, or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude. ~ Denis Waitley

*********

Seeing our Father in everything makes life one long thanksgiving and gives rest of the heart. ~ Hannah Whitall Smith

*********

Two kinds of gratitude: the sudden kind we feel for what we take, the larger kind we feel for what we give. ~ Edwin Arlington Robinson

*********

Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul. ~ Henry Ward Beecher

*********

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Beautiful post Audrey and the quotes are perfect reminders.

illustration poetry said...

happy thanksgiving Fairy Fish :))
(ive never celebrated thanksgiving)

illustration poetry said...

stopping by to wish you a lovely day!

<3