Sunday, December 28, 2008

A NEW ADVENTURE

Good morning.
This BLOG is the beginning of a new adventure for me! I am not quite sure where to start. I have decided to post a "thought for the day" until I decide how to go about this and exactly what I want to post. These will be some of my favorite quotes - I hope you enjoy!
I am sure many of you know Danita and read her blog. I read Danita's blog and those by many other fascinating people. I am an artist and I enjoy reading and seeing what other artists are creating and thinking. Wanting to post a comment on Danita's blog the other night, I found that I had to have a blog of my own in order to post. So........here I am wondering how I am going to do this and what I am going to post. It is going to be a learning process - I want it to be interesting - I want to share my thoughts on life and art - I want you to look forward to reading it. I need to learn how to post pictures, etc., so please be patient with me. Until then, have a wonderful day and here is a thought for the day:

The fact is, that to do anything in the world worth doing, we must not stand back shivering and thinking of the cold and danger, but jump in and scramble through as well as we can.
~Robert Cushing ~

No comments: