Saturday, January 1, 2022

Difficult Decision

 Friends,

I have been blogging since 2008 ~ 14 years.  It has been a good thing as I made many friends through this platform and many of those friends are still in my life.  I love that.  However, most of them have turned to Facebook and Instagram and are no longer blogging.  I continued blogging, but over the last few years, I see that it is nothing more than duplication of what I post on Facebook.  This was not an easy decision and it makes me a little sad.

Time is such an important thing these days, and I am not doing a lot of things that are important to me because I don't have enough "time".  So, I have decided to stop blogging for now.  I may pick it up again someday.  Time will tell.  I am not shutting my blog down.  I will leave it online to look back at, or to maybe add to in the future.

Thank you for following my blog all these years.  I truly appreciate it.

May this New Year be good to you.

With that, I bid adieu.  

Audrey 💗 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet picture of you. I will miss your blog, of course; but I understand your decision.

Anonymous said...

I will miss you as well!! I repect your disicion but I do istagram so please let me know if your on there. I don't do FB. Linda

Roman Berry said...

Dear Audrey, I understand your situation. But, don't quit blogging.

⭐ 21 Blackjack Simulator said...

Thank you for your ability to break down complex topics into easy-to-understand materials. Don't quit blogging ❤️️